- Who are you speaking to? What are their doubts, pains dreams, fears, wants? Grab your ideal client persona and imagine you are having a real time conversation with them. (Tip: Use dictation on your phone or computer so that you can have a stream of consciousness and not be worried with spelling)
- What does the client transformation look like? What is their starting point before working with you? What will their point B be like, after they have worked with you?
- What kind of relationship and tone of voice do you use when talking with your clients? Reflect it.
- What makes you, you? Telling your story and infusing your experience, errors, and victories will help people engage.
1. Know your persona: who are you speaking to?
2. What does the client transformation look like?
3. What kind of relationship and tone of voice do you want to have with your audience?
4. What makes you, you?
Look at this post. There is the content that adds depth to who you are, and shows the perspective that you have to your followers of the world (content that brands). This is the space you have to share your beliefs, values, your lifestyle, and be transparent about issues that you and your clients/audience members care about.